Robert has been with MYM/The Workspace Group for over 11 years and oversees all aspects of the day to day Management of MYM. Prior to joining MYM, Robert worked for two major Recruitment Firms, he has over 17 years’ experience in assisting clients in sourcing and hiring experienced staff for their businesses and in assisting candidates progress to the next stage in their careers.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? It has to be when you get that telephone call or email from your client to let you know that your candidate has been successful in securing the job they wanted and then informing them! Even after all these years it still gives me a huge amount of career satisfaction and a real buzz.
- How do you relax outside of work? I like to switch off by chilling with my 12 year old Shih Tzu, Teko whilst playing my PS4, I also love to travel and eat out in nice restaurants with my partner.
- Quote you live by? No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.
- How do you take your coffee? I am very partial to a Starbucks Seasonal Gingerbread Latte! In actual fact any type of Starbucks will do!
David joined the Group in late 2007 as a Recruiter for Network Recruitment, soon after becoming the Office Manager in Letterkenny with an avid interest & part in the ongoing development of the brand. David also previously worked for some very well-known national and global recruitment firms whilst living in Belfast and Derry. David’s educational background includes studying Behavioural Science as a mature student following many years of youth work across Derry & Tyrone.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? Bumping into a candidate months or years after placing them and finding out they have done really well for themselves and knowing I had a part to play.
- How do you relax outside of work? David is music mad, a lifelong Eurovision buff and in his spare time he loves watching Netflix. He is a keen amateur baker and wannabe graphic designer and loves to travel.
- Quote you live by? Don’t talk about it, do it
- How do you take your coffee? Ah no, are you mad I am a tea drinker its been around since the mid-17th century though if I continue to drink so much it may run out!
Nuala joined the team in May 2014 and is based in the Magherafelt branch. On a daily basis, she works with many local businesses, assisting them in their recruitment campaigns for both temporary and permanent staffing. Nuala has a background in Sales and worked for many years as a Sales Executive for a Clothing Agency in Belfast. She holds a BA Hons in Fashion Design and still has a great interest in all things stylish! She has a nine-year-old junior fashionista called Lily Rose and lives in Maghera.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? The satisfaction of making a positive difference to people, client or candidate.
- How do you relax outside of work? Painting.
- Quote you live by? You’re never fully dressed without a smile!!!
- How do you take your coffee? Strong and sweet…just like me!
Julie joined the team in June 2016 as a Recruitment Assistant and she is responsible for all the admin support in the Letterkenny and Magherafelt offices. Previous to this, she was a Travel Consultant for 9 years with a company in Letterkenny, and before this, she was a Production Supervisor (the first female Texturing Production Supervisor in the history of the Irish company) with Unifi TYE (Irl.) for 12 years.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? Being able to organise!
- How do you relax outside of work? I have 4 adult children – Kyle, Maelisa, Zoe and Dale and 2 grandchildren – Cara and Aoibhe and another time, I have little time to relax!
- Quote you live by? Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
- How do you take your coffee? Often!
Miranda is a Recruitment Consultant in the Magherafelt office. Previous to this, Miranda worked in Retail Management for over 5 years and in customer service-based roles for 17 years. Miranda has a degree in Business Studies with Computing and a Masters in Management and Corporate Governance. Miranda has a passion for hair and makeup and enjoys doing this in her spare time. Miranda is originally from Donegal but now based in Mid Ulster with her partner Benny.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? My work colleagues.
- How do you relax outside of work? I like to spend time with family and friends.
- Quote you live by? Everything happens for a reason.
- How do you take your coffee? Black coffee no sugar.
Brian has been with the Workspace Group since 1989 and has been instrumental to the growth and development of the Group. Prior to joining Workspace he worked in clothing manufacturing and for LEDU.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? Helping to develop leaders and seeing them progress the company onwards and upwards
- How do you relax outside of work? I’m a MAMIL - middle age man in Lycra which is not a pretty sight but I enjoy the cycling nonetheless
- Quote you live by? Be the best that you can be in all that you do
- How do you take your coffee? Barista cappuccino with a Fulfil salted caramel bar - doesn’t get much better
Marketing & Business Development Manager
Adele has been with the Workspace Group since 2007 working in a variety of roles from event management to employment support and corporate services. Prior to joining Workspace she worked in retail management.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? Working on a wide variety of projects which means no two days are ever the same.
- How do you relax outside of work? I like to run, do Crossfit and keep my son entertained with activities like swimming.
- Quote you live by? Attitude is everything, so pick a good one.
- How do you take your coffee? Strong with milk and a big bar of galaxy caramel. Minus the chocolate if I’m on a diet (which is generally most of the time!).