Robert has been with MYM/The Workspace Group for over 11 years and oversees all aspects of the day to day Management of MYM. Prior to joining MYM, Robert worked for two major Recruitment Firms, he has over 17 years’ experience in assisting clients in sourcing and hiring experienced staff for their businesses and in assisting candidates progress to the next stage in their careers.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? It has to be when you get that telephone call or email from your client to let you know that your candidate has been successful in securing the job they wanted and then informing them! Even after all these years it still gives me a huge amount of career satisfaction and a real buzz.
- How do you relax outside of work? I like to switch off by chilling with my 12 year old Shih Tzu, Teko whilst playing my PS4, I also love to travel and eat out in nice restaurants with my partner.
- Quote you live by? No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.
- How do you take your coffee? I am very partial to a Starbucks Seasonal Gingerbread Latte! In actual fact any type of Starbucks will do!
David joined the Group in late 2007 as a Recruiter for Network Recruitment, soon after becoming the Office Manager in Letterkenny with an avid interest & part in the ongoing development of the brand. David also previously worked for some very well-known national and global recruitment firms whilst living in Belfast and Derry. David’s educational background includes studying Behavioural Science as a mature student following many years of youth work across Derry & Tyrone.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? Bumping into a candidate months or years after placing them and finding out they have done really well for themselves and knowing I had a part to play.
- How do you relax outside of work? I am music mad, a lifelong Eurovision buff and in my spare time I love watching Netflix. I am a keen amateur baker, wannabe graphic designer and love to travel.
- Quote you live by? Don’t talk about it, do it
- How do you take your coffee? Ah no, are you mad I am a tea drinker its been around since the mid-17th century though if I continue to drink so much it may run out!
Nuala joined the team in May 2014 and is based in the Magherafelt branch. On a daily basis, she works with many local businesses, assisting them in their recruitment campaigns for both temporary and permanent staffing. Nuala has a background in Sales and worked for many years as a Sales Executive for a Clothing Agency in Belfast. She holds a BA Hons in Fashion Design and still has a great interest in all things stylish! She has a nine-year-old junior fashionista called Lily Rose and lives in Maghera.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? The satisfaction of making a positive difference to people, client or candidate.
- How do you relax outside of work? Painting.
- Quote you live by? You’re never fully dressed without a smile!!!
- How do you take your coffee? Strong and sweet…just like me!
Georgina has been with the Workspace Group since 2009 and has held management roles throughout the various businesses within the Group. Prior to joining Workspace Georgina worked in recruitment as a Key Account Manager and in retail management.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? Knowing the difference we can have in changing the direction of people’s work/life both in the people we work with and the social impact of the Group.
- How do you relax outside of work? As a health conscious organisation I should say walking/running but in all honesty it’s probably enjoying a glass of wine with friends or family or reading a good thriller.
- Quote you live by? It is what it is! Or don’t worry about things you can’t change!
- How do you take your coffee? Often but basic!! - an americano with a little dash of milk.
Marketing & Business Development Manager
Adele has been with the Workspace Group since 2007 working in a variety of roles from event management to employment support and corporate services. Prior to joining Workspace she worked in retail management.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? Working on a wide variety of projects which means no two days are ever the same.
- How do you relax outside of work? I like to run, do Crossfit and keep my son entertained with activities like swimming.
- Quote you live by? Attitude is everything, so pick a good one.
- How do you take your coffee? Strong with milk and a big bar of galaxy caramel. Minus the chocolate if I’m on a diet (which is generally most of the time!).