Nuala joined the team in May 2014 and is based in the Magherafelt branch. On a daily basis, she works with many local businesses, assisting them in their recruitment campaigns for both temporary and permanent staffing. Nuala has a background in Sales and worked for many years as a Sales Executive for a Clothing Agency in Belfast. She holds a BA Hons in Fashion Design and still has a great interest in all things stylish! She has a nine-year-old junior fashionista called Lily Rose and lives in Maghera.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? The satisfaction of making a positive difference to people, client or candidate.
- How do you relax outside of work? Painting.
- Quote you live by? You’re never fully dressed without a smile!!!
- How do you take your coffee? Strong and sweet…just like me!
Georgina has been with the Workspace Group since 2009 and has held management roles throughout the various businesses within the Group. Prior to joining Workspace Georgina worked in recruitment as a Key Account Manager and in retail management.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? Knowing the difference we can have in changing the direction of people’s work/life both in the people we work with and the social impact of the Group.
- How do you relax outside of work? As a health conscious organisation I should say walking/running but in all honesty it’s probably enjoying a glass of wine with friends or family or reading a good thriller.
- Quote you live by? It is what it is! Or don’t worry about things you can’t change!
- How do you take your coffee? Often but basic!! - an americano with a little dash of milk.
MYM General Manager
Helen has been with the Workspace Group since 2014 working in a variety of roles from employer services to employment support and corporate services. Helen has been in her current position as General Manager of MYM Recruitment from February 2020. Helen has a background in leisure management which she worked in for 6 years prior to joining Workspace.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? Making a difference to peoples lives. It brings great job satisfaction.
- How do you relax outside of work? Outside of work I love spending as much time as I can with my little girl Fiadh. I’m not sure at times you would call it relaxing though!!
- Quote you live by? Don’t complain about things you are not willing to change.
- How do you take your coffee? Milky, with a biscuit to dip of course!
Claire started MYM in August 2019, providing both employers and candidates with a friendly, personal and effective service. She has over the years had administrator roles and now loves the diversity of different sectors and working as part of the MYM team. She is a mother to 3 boys 22, 20 and 10, who live with her in Burt, Co. Donegal.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? I love that is every day is different. It’s a diverse working environment which has proven good for business performance.
- How do you relax outside of work? I do an exercise class a couple of times a week, I dabble in running and enjoy Netflix accompanied by chocolate.
- Quote you live by? Life is like riding a bike, to keep your balance you have to keep moving.
- How do you take your coffee? I take my coffee with lots of milk!
Erin joined MYM as a Recruitment Consultant in June 2019 and is based in the Letterkenny office. Previous to working for MYM, Erin worked within the Leisure industry for 14 years in various roles throughout her career in Scotland where Erin is originally from.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? Not every day is the same and we are always kept on our toes.
- How do you relax outside of work? There's no such thing when you have children LOL, though I do love to run, especially on the beach.
- Quote you live by? You're not here for a long time, you're here for a good time.
- How do you take your coffee? ¼ Water ¾ milk