Bar Manager, JO3267
Our client, a busy hotel establishment are currently offering the opportunity for an experienced Bar Manager to lead their existing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong food & beverage employment background with a passion for customer care.
- Ensure stock is controlled accurately.
- Control labour and non-consumable costs.
- Drive sales through new product offerings.
- Maximize food, beverage & accommodation revenue.
- Ensure optimal customer experience through entertainment and service.
- Develop relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Ensure the Beverage function is effectively resourced.
- Ensure all employees are fully competent in their roles and their duties are carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure employees feel valued in their roles and are engaged with the Company.
- Create a high-performance culture by setting targets, measuring performance, ensuring performance reviews are conducted annually, creating and following up on any performance improvement plans.
- Robust succession planning to support future business growth.
- Any conduct or capability issues are dealt with fairly and appropriately.
- Any employee grievance is fully investigated and resolved in an effective manner.
What we are looking for:
- Managerial or supervisory experience within a food & beverage environment.
- Proven experience of achieving required financial targets.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team.
- Hospitality or related discipline qualifications.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible