Company Accountant JO3456
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client who provide total facilities management encompassing all trades and reactive/planned preventative maintenance throughout Ireland. Due to continued growth they are looking to appoint a Company Accountant as a key part of the finance team. The position will involve working with all departments within the company, while driving continuous improvements and efficiencies.
- Producing meaningful, accurate monthly management accounts
- Control account reconciliations including bank, debtors, creditors, pension etc.
- Preparation and submission of UK and ROI VAT returns
- Valuation of stock and work in progress/accrued income
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Variance analysis and reporting
- Internal controls, process documentation/flow charts
- Annual budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Manage capital expenditure
- Cash-flow projections
- Reviewing accounting processes/practices making improvements where applicable
- Professionally qualified / part-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar accounting role
- Strong IT skills including a high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Extensive knowledge of business systems, process and reporting
- Strong project management and excellent communication skills, with ability to lead, motivate and inspire excellent performance from colleagues
- A proactive and flexible working approach with the ability to adapt to changing situations
- Good working knowledge of Sage Accounts & Payroll
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible