HR Business Partner JO3515
MYM Recruitment are delighted to working with our client, a global leader in the latest automation technologies including heating, ventilation and air conditioning. They currently have an opening for a HR Business Partner to cover a Maternity Contract in January 2020 for a period of 9-12 months.
Working within a busy HR team, the role will include the following duties:
- Recruitment and selection of all employees
- Providing support and advice on all Employee Relations to Team Leaders
- Monitoring and reporting on attendance management
- Maintaining and updating all HR procedures, policies and HR systems
- Develop & deliver internal training programs for all team member
What we are looking for:
- Ideally candidates will have a Degree in Human Resources / Business Studies or other relevant discipline
- CIPD qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience within a busy HR department, preferably in manufacturing
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office and HR packages
- Good communication skills, written, oral and presentational
- Ability to prepare accurate detailed reports.
- Have a passion for innovation and personal development
- Ability to work on own initiative
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible