Office Clerk JO3314
Permanent Part Time
16-20 hours per week (Days negotiable)
Our client based in Cookstown are seeking a part time office clerk to join their team. The successful candidate will be an experienced all-rounder, who can assist equally within accounts, administration and reception.
- Preparation of sales invoices and customer statements.
- Processing of customer & supplier payments on a timely basis.
- Handling of customer & supplier account queries.
- Assisting management with credit control and reconciliation of accounts.
- Undertaking day to day office duties including telephone duties, reception duties.
- Manual and electronic filing.
- Data entry.
- Running reports.
- Preparing reports.
- Record keeping.
- General bookkeeping to include responsibility for company purchase ledger; monthly bank reconciliations; external accountants and third-party funders including Invest NI; VAT returns.
- EC Sales; PAYE and processing of wages and associated reports and returns.
What we are looking for:
- ·Very proficient in using Sage Line 50, Microsoft Office and Sage Payroll.
- Organised and efficient, with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong bookkeeping skills.
- Previous experience working within a finance department.
- Grade A-C GCSE/Equivalent qualification in English and Maths.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be dependable, have a willingness to learn, with good analytical skills.
- Applicants for this position must have the ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Excellent record keeping skills and attention to detail.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible