Office Clerk JO3314
Permanent Part Time
16-20 hours per week (Days negotiable)
Our client based in Cookstown are seeking a part time office clerk to join their team. The successful candidate will be an experienced all-rounder, who can assist equally within accounts, administration and reception.
·Preparation of sales invoices and customer statements.
·Processing of customer & supplier payments on a timely basis.
·Handling of customer & supplier account queries.
·Assisting management with credit control and reconciliation of accounts
·Undertaking day to day office duties including telephone duties, reception duties;
·Manual and electronic filing
·General bookkeeping to include responsibility for company purchase ledger; monthly bank reconciliations; external accountants and third-party funders including Invest NI; VAT returns; EC Sales; PAYE and processing of wages and associated reports and returns.
What we are looking for:
·Very proficient in using Sage Line 50, Microsoft Office and Sage Payroll
·Organised and efficient, with excellent communication skills
·Ability to work on own initiative
·Strong bookkeeping skills
·Previous experience working within a finance department
·Grade A-C GCSE/Equivalent qualification in English and Maths.
·Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
·Candidates must be dependable, have a willingness to learn, with good analytical skills.
·Applicants for this position must have the ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
·Excellent record keeping skills and attention to detail.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible