Project Engineer (Pharma), Job Ref. JO3295
This leading global outsource provider in manufacturing is a key employer in Donegal providing jobs to well over 200 people in the Letterkenny area. To support continuing development, they now wish to recruit a Project Engineer from a Pharma background.
- Reporting to the NPI Manager, the successful candidate will join the New Product Introduction team and will have previous experience from a Pharma background. They will be responsible for overseeing and managing new business awards and will be a self-starter, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual.
- Delivery of projects for drug handling activities in the plant, developing new capabilities for Letterkenny;
- Liaise with the Quality function to lead the preparation and application for the plant’s MIA license for drug handling with HPRA;
- Lead supplier and customer management as required including URS preparation and tool/equipment for the project;
- Responsibility for overseeing project management and financial control of projects through the life cycle of the project;
- Liaise with the business functions as required to deliver projects on time.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors Degree in a discipline pertinent to Engineering coupled with 5 years’ experience working within the pharmaceutical industry.
Skills and Competencies:
- Effective judgement with a proven ability to demonstrate strong business acumen, decision quality and problem solving;
- Excellent detail to attention and accuracy.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible