Recruitment Consultants – Various Locations – Mid Ulster, Ref JO3240
In this fast-changing world, an organisation’s greatest competitive advantage comes from having the best people.
Here at MYM Recruitment we help organisation’s find and develop people with the right skills and experience – as well as the right motivational and cultural fit – to become high performers.
There’s a science to finding that perfect ‘fit’. We use rigorous recruitment processes, tools and “best practice” Recruitment methods to help find, select and develop the best talent.
Due to a recent rebranding exercise, and continued expansion, we now have upcoming opportunities for Recruitment Consultants to join our team to enable us to grow our business further in line with our growth strategy for the next 2-5 years.
With over 30 years combined experience in the local market, our team are exceptionally well connected and have successfully delivered projects for many of Ireland and Northern Ireland’s most successful organisation’s (from SME’s to globally operating Corporates) and our aim is to provide an exceptional service to clients and candidates alike, putting them front and Centre of everything that we do.
- This is an extremely diverse role and requires a Sales Professional who can work within a fast paced, target orientated environment whilst ensuring exceptional customer service is maintained at all times.
- You will be working within a high performing team and focused on building relationships (with business contacts and candidates alike) across a range of industry sectors.
- The job of a Recruiter is extremely varied day by day but underpinned by 2 core elements which drive almost everything you will do, business development and candidate sourcing.
- You will use your strong communication and Sales skills to build new client relationships and further develop existing client relationships.
- New business is the lifeblood of any recruitment firm so the ability to open doors and continually ensure your business levels are high, is one of the elements of a successful career in recruitment.
- Essentially, you will become a brand ambassador for MYM Recruitment and cement yourself as the go-to Recruiter for all hiring companies in your geographical area.
- Our main differentiator as a Recruitment Agency is our ability to source great candidates that our competitors and clients cannot. Therefore, you will need to be extremely proactive and creative, using all available tools, in sourcing the best talent for our clients such as using our own bespoke database, searching job boards, proactively headhunting, and utilising social media.
- As your role develops you will become involved in developing your own portfolio of clients and account management, undertaking the full recruitment process from initial client meetings through to securing placements.
- In return for your hard work you will receive hands-on training from our In-House Team who all have a strong track record in the Recruitment Industry across the U.K. and Ireland.
- Additionally, we will provide you with an outstanding team environment, a business that stands by its values and a remarkable culture.
These are exciting opportunities for ambitious, customer focused Sales professionals to join our team as we continue to expand.
The role would suit either an experienced Consultant keen to cross train and be part of our ongoing success, or a new entrant to the industry with related experience (Commercial, Sales & Marketing, Business Support, combined with sales experience) seeking a new challenge with a progressive organisation.
In order to apply for this Recruitment Consultant role, you must possess the following attributes and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills plus the ability to build effective relationships with both clients and candidates.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- A Can-Do attitude; positivity is a must.
- Confidence and an engaging personality.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- The ability to work towards targets and overcome objections.
- A confident telephone manner.
- Previous experience in Telesales or Face to Face Sales within a Commercial environment.
- Previous experience in consistently achieving K.P.I.s and Targets.
- Full proficiency in I.T. packages such as the Microsoft Office Suite, (Windows 10) and a strong command of the English language with the ability to write sophisticated Sales emails and documents.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to seek out Business Development Opportunities on a daily basis.
- A genuine desire to secure a long-term career opportunity in The Recruitment Industry.
- G.C.S.E. in Math’s and English at Grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Solid knowledge of the local business community/employment market.
- A full valid driving licence.
- A 3rd level qualification in a Business/Marketing/H.R. or related discipline.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible