Registered Nurses, Job Ref. JO3384
We have partnered with an established charity in Ireland who support individuals with an intellectual disability, autism and those in need of mental health services. Due to continued growth and expansion as a provider of quality services, they wish to recruit for Nurses.
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to be part of a growing and innovative organisation.
To assist the Nurse Manager in the effective and efficient management of the residential service, and to lead the team alongside the Nurse Manager in providing the highest possible standard of support to Service Users in line with our clients’ strategy. This post is designed to meet the demands of delivering quality services to people, both children and adults, with intellectual disabilities, Autism, disabilities, or complex needs.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate must:
- Be a Qualified General/Intellectual Disability/Mental Health Nurse and be registered with the NMBI;
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a Social Care setting;
- Have experience of liaising with statutory and other voluntary agencies;
- Have proven experience of financial planning and managing monies;
- Have proven experience of motivating Services Users;
- Be flexible as the role involves 24-hour cover on a rota/shift basis. This can involve sleep over cover, night cover, evening and weekend work on a shift rota basis;
- Possess a full current driving licence that allows you to drive in ROI and access to a car. Business insurance will be a requirement for this post. Consideration will be given to alternative travelling proposals in respect of applicants with a disability who cannot hold a driver’s licence;
- Have effective Communication/Listening skills;
- Have excellent Leadership attributes;
- Have high quality customer service skills.
Temp ongoing starting early July
FT Hours (Shiftwork)
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible