Software Developer, JO2971
We are delighted to be working with our client, a software solutions company based in both Mid Ulster and Belfast. For over 13 years the company has been delivering bespoke software systems to businesses across N Ireland. Due to continued growth, they have an opening for an experienced Software Developer to join their existing team.
- As a Software Developer you will be become an integral part of the software development team. Using the latest Microsoft Technologies, the successful candidate will contribute to the full Software Development life cycle of the organisation’s bespoke software products.
- To succeed in this role, you will need to have knowledge of the following:
- Experience in either AngularJS, ReactJS, Vue.js, or similar libraries;
- Microsoft Stack: C#, ASP.Net, SQL, Visual Studio Team Services;
- Strong HTML and CSS with Bootstrap preferred;
- Experience with JSON & Ajax-style web applications.
What we are looking for:
- Strong understanding of how to estimate, design and deliver applications for enterprise level systems;
- Flexible, self-motivated/self-starter with a pro-active attitude.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible