We are delighted to be working with our client, the main supplier of Water Management, Topographical & Utility Surveying, Software Development & Support and Digital Data Services throughout UK and Ireland.
Following the award of a number of major contracts and the expansion of the business, they are currently seeking an experienced, enthusiastic Surveyor who is self-motivated to join their growing team. This exciting opportunity includes working on a wide range of projects undertaking a variety of surveys and setting out.
- You will undertake Topographical, Utility, Roads, Measured Building, GPS and GIS Surveys and be responsible for your own projects to produce accurate digital data.
- Main duties to include:
- Setting out Roads, Buildings & Structures;
- Carry out varying utility surveys to include the provision of ‘As Constructed Drawings’;
- Lead and manage the delivery of drainage and land survey work;
- Produce client reports and drawings;
- Communicate project related issues;
- Monitor costs, technical provision and project progress and provide updates;
- Quality checking of surveys;
- Maintain a good knowledge of survey technology and software;
- Assist management in the production of time/cost estimates for projects;
- Assist with the production of Method Statements and Risk Assessments;
- Undertake all appropriate training and certification;
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience surveying, setting out and AutoCAD;
- Hold an academic qualification in land surveying and have substantial post qualification experience;
- Experience of and ability to deliver control, land, and measured building surveys;
- High competence level in data processing, quality control and job management;
- Proficient in the use of GPS and CAD;
- Experience of working with a wide range of clients within the topographical and underground utility location marketplace;
- Experience of managing the delivery of survey projects and dealing directly with clients;
- Good computer skills;
- Full driving licence.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible