Technical Facilities Engineer, Job Ref. JO3200
In line with continuous growth, our client, who has a proven track record in the delivery of high-quality Facilities Management services to organisations across all sectors of the economy, wishes to recruit and appoint a Senior Facilities Engineer.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced engineer to manage the technical services across a portfolio of assigned sites for a single client.
You will report to the Technical Services Director with responsibility for the following:
- Manage scheduled and reactive maintenance as required;
- Comply with schedules ensuring all works are closed out correctly and on time;
- Ensure that all RAMS, PTW’s and service dockets are received and filed;
- Ensure all valid contractors’ invoices are approved for payment;
- Ensure all legal requirements are met across all sites and report if not possible;
- To act as the primary point of contact for on-site staff within the assigned portfolio;
- Ensure all scheduled maintenance is compliant with relevant legislation and audit ready;
- Participate in client internal and external audits and risk assessments;
- Ensure that spending is as per technical budget and seek the appropriate approval for additional spending;
- Ensure that self-perform works are priced and managed correctly;
- Ensure client invoices are issued correctly and in a timely manner;
- Provide clear, accurate, effective reports to client on schedule;
- Offer value-add to client where possible including alternative solutions to problems;
- Represent our client in a professional manner and to lead certain key technical client contracts;
- Be flexible, contactable and professional at all times;
- Provide assistance for other projects etc. when asked;
- Work as part of a team with our client’s staff and always support other team members when dealing with clients.
What we are looking for:
- You will be an experienced Facilities Engineer with a min. 5 years’ experience and a degree in an engineering discipline.
What’s on offer:
- Excellent competitive salary with an annual salary review;
- €750 contribution towards a LAYA health care plan;
- Pension, bonus;
- EAP program in place.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible