Training Co-Ordinator, Job Ref. JO3241
Hours Monday-Friday 8.45am-5.00pm
We are delighted to be working with a leading construction company in Magherafelt who are seeking a Training Co-Ordinator to join their team.Responsible to the Training Manager, the ideal candidate will possess excellent organisational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Create and manage a Skills Matrix for the Group
- Assist with delivery of Development Programmes, inductions and operational training
- General administration and filing and auditing of training records
- Participate in improvement projects relating to training processes to produce quality and efficiency savings throughout the business
- Keep personnel fully informed about their upcoming training
- Attend meetings when required
- Ensure personnel’s information is kept up to date by scanning relevant documents to their file and updating the database as necessary
- Organising and co-ordinating training activity for all employees
- Collating and putting together annual training plans to reach all employees needs
- Ensuring all training activities are completed by a fixed deadline
- Identifying and booking the training venue
- Compliance with all relevant Company Policies, Procedures and guidance (including for example Health & Safety, Equality, Environmental & Quality, etc.)
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong ability to negotiate
- Ability to work with stakeholders and influence at senior positions
- Ability to implement new strategies
- Attention to detail
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Excellent Time Management
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be highly organised
- Previous experience working within the Construction Industry
- Previous experience using PAMS or a similar HR database system
- A well rounded knowledge of compiling Training Matrix Scheme
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible