Operations Manager, JO3458
We are delighted to be working with our client, a well-known 4-star establishment located in the Co. Derry area. They currently have an opening for a Operations Manager to join their award-winning team.
- Reporting to the General Manager;
- Responsible for all Food & Beverage Operations and hotel;
- Responsible for managing the Food & Beverage team;
- Responsible for all management and staff in the absence of General Manager.
What we are looking for:
- Must have 6 years hotel-based working;
- Must have 2 years at management level;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent;
- Strong understanding of large volume restaurant operations;
- Passionate and driven with an emphasis on Food & Beverage;
- Strong leadership and organisational skills;
- Co-ordinate and manage all Health & Safety and Fire compliance within the resort in conjunction with maintenance department;
- Can manage change, drive standards and develop the teams;
- Oversee all Food & Beverage Departments;
- Computer Literate (databases, MS Office etc);
- Track record of human resource development and training;
- Experience in marketing and promotions relating to hotel operations;
- Responsible for cost controlling for entire food & beverage department;
- Financial skills to P&L level accounting;
- Review financial data and use to improve profitability;
- Must be well organised, priority focused and very adaptable to change;
- Hands on approach to everyday running of the resort;
- An excellent eye for detail.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible