Accounts Administrator JO4606
Salary up to 30K depending on experience.
Hours of work: Monday – Thursday 8am to 5pm Friday 8am to 3pm
Our award-winning client in Mid-Ulster has been in operation for over 25 years and is well renowned for their high-quality construction work. Due to expansion they now wish to recruit an Accounts Administrator.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Credit control duties
- Sales order processing
- Sales invoicing
- E-mailing customer statements
- Payroll and pensions
- Sub-Contractor payments
- Providing an excellent level of customer service
- Answering incoming calls and directing enquiries to the appropriate person
- Responsible for Hire stock of cabins and containers both in depot and on site
- General administrative duties
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Sage 200 Accounts
- Microsoft Office
What’s in it for you?
- Private healthcare cover
- Company pension
- 28 days holiday