Office Administrator JO4641
MYM Recruitment are continuing to work with our Magherafelt client, established more than 15 years ago they are one of the largest specialist business consultancy firms in the country and continuously provide a high-quality professional service to its clients. They have offices throughout both the North and South of Ireland and currently have an opening for an Office Administrator in their Magherafelt office.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Provide a high level of support and administration using Microsoft Office packages.
- Processing of company secretarial work.
- Shared reception duties to include answering phones, taking messages, and greeting clients.
- General office duties.
- Filing and organising of documents.
- Photocopying and scanning for Managers and Directors.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade A-C.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar administrative role.
- Ability to perform general administration duties to a high level independently.
- IT literate with excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- First class communication and interpersonal skills.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy due to the importance and nature of the work.