Customer Service Administrator JO4654
MYM Recruitment are continuing to work with our existing client in Magherafelt who deliver totally integrated building service solutions throughout the public and private sector. They operate throughout Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland and consistently deliver high quality, fully transparent services on every level. They are currently seeking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator who will perform a key role, based at their Head Office in Magherafelt. Full driving licence required as successful candidate will need to attend site visits on occasions.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Be responsible for the administration for a specific contract area.
- Act as the first point of contact, providing support for all customer queries.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service, communicating to customers in a professional manner.
- Responsible for the administration for a specific contract area.
- Triage/pass all new repair requests and assign to relevant department, Supervisor/s or subcontractor for action.
- Work as part of a team to prioritise and management the workload.
- Ensure customers are kept up to date, ensuring any issues are escalated to management.
- Monitoring of target dates for jobs, tracking updates and job status.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders regularly providing accurate and detailed information.
- Job completions and updating system/data input.
- Maintaining standards and processes to reach KPI targets.
- To perform the job in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- At least 3 year’s recent experience in a busy office environment.
- Minimum of Grade C or above in GCSE or equivalent (English and Maths).
- 1+ years’ experience providing customer support.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage client relationships.
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a cross functional team.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and meet deadlines & targets.
- Excellent customer service/customer care skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.