Georgina has been with the Workspace Group since 2009 and has held management roles throughout the various businesses within the Group. Prior to joining Workspace Georgina worked in recruitment as a Key Account Manager and in retail management.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? Knowing the difference we can have in changing the direction of people’s work/life both in the people we work with and the social impact of the Group.
- How do you relax outside of work? As a health conscious organisation I should say walking/running but in all honesty it’s probably enjoying a glass of wine with friends or family or reading a good thriller.
- Quote you live by? It is what it is! Or don’t worry about things you can’t change!
- How do you take your coffee? Often but basic!! - an americano with a little dash of milk.
MYM General Manager
Helen has been with the Workspace Group since 2014 working in a variety of roles from employer services to employment support and corporate services. Helen has been in her current position as General Manager of MYM Recruitment from February 2020. Helen has a background in leisure management which she worked in for 6 years prior to joining Workspace.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? Making a difference to peoples lives. It brings great job satisfaction.
- How do you relax outside of work? Outside of work I love spending as much time as I can with my little girl Fiadh. I’m not sure at times you would call it relaxing though!!
- Quote you live by? Don’t complain about things you are not willing to change.
- How do you take your coffee? Milky, with a biscuit to dip of course!
Tina has been employed with MYM Recruitment from April 2020. More recently she worked for our sister company Network Personnel as an Employment Coach since May 2016. Prior to starting with Network Personnel Tina had an employment background in Sales Management and Recruitment. Tina has one daughter named Ellie and two dogs named Sugar & Benji.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? I love the fast pace and exciting nature of recruitment. I absolutely love the diversity of the role and the range of people I talk to and meet on a daily basis.
- How do you relax outside of work? I love to read, walk and of course socialise
- Quote you live by? Helping one person might not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.
- How do you take your coffee? Strong and often!
Claire started in MYM Recruitment in August 2019. She provides both employers and candidates with a friendly, personal and effective service. She has over the years had administrator roles and now loves the diversity of different sectors and working as part of the MYM team. She is a mother to 3 boys 22, 20 and 10, who live with her in Burt, Co. Donegal.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? I love that is every day is different. It’s a diverse working environment which has proven good for business performance.
- How do you relax outside of work? I do an exercise class a couple of times a week, I dabble in running and enjoy Netflix accompanied by chocolate.
- Quote you live by? Life is like riding a bike, to keep your balance you have to keep moving.
- How do you take your coffee? I take my coffee with lots of milk!
Tracy has been with The Workspace Group since August 2018 and worked on the Jobmatch Programme in Network Personnel. She has recently joined MYM as Recruitment Administrator. Prior to this, Tracy worked for NICS for 19 years where she was based in Belfast before accepting a voluntary exit package in October 2017. Tracy is married and has 4 children aged 26, 22, 20 and 15.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? My favourite thing about my job is the opportunity to work alongside my colleagues. They are always super motivated and inspire me daily.
- How do you relax outside of work? I love shopping and watching the kids play their sports. My husband and daughter also run a bar so I help out with that when I have to although I prefer to be on the other side of the bar!
- Quote you live by? 20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than the things you did do. Live. Dream. Explore.
- How do you take your coffee? I hate coffee! But I do drink weak, black tea.
Patrick has been employed with The Workspace group since March 2019. He has worked in a variety of roles with Network Personnel, including project support and career mentor. He has been working with MYM Recruitment since April 2023. Patrick has over 20 years of experience looking after the needs of customers and clients. He is a father to two sons and a daughter and he also has three grand-children, 2 grand-daughters and a grandson. Patrick enjoys spending quality time with his family when he gets the chance!
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? The most favourite thing about my job is being able to help and support people in whatever way I can. Helping to make a difference in their lives is very rewarding.
- How do you relax outside of work? I like to relax by spending time with my children and grand-children. I also enjoy watching sports, mainly football and rugby.
- Quote you live by. My favourite quote would be Carpe Diem – Seize the day. I like to view every day as an opportunity.
- How do you take your coffee? My coffee is milk and 2 sugar, with 2 chocolate digestives to accompany!
Sam joined MYM in April 2023 following her time as a career mentor with the Workspace Group. Sam brings with her a wealth of knowledge from her 9 years as a financial advisor. She has a 7 year old son Harvey who is her world.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? I am passionate about helping people and seeing them succeed in life.
- How do you relax outside of work? I like to go walking and listening to music.
- Quote you live by. Life is like a camera, focus on the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, take another shot.
- How do you take your coffee? I am not a coffee type of person but I drink tea by the bucket load.