Georgina has been with the Workspace Group since 2009 and has held management roles throughout the various businesses within the Group. Prior to joining Workspace Georgina worked in recruitment as a Key Account Manager and in retail management.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? Knowing the difference we can have in changing the direction of people’s work/life both in the people we work with and the social impact of the Group.
- How do you relax outside of work? As a health conscious organisation I should say walking/running but in all honesty it’s probably enjoying a glass of wine with friends or family or reading a good thriller.
- Quote you live by? It is what it is! Or don’t worry about things you can’t change!
- How do you take your coffee? Often but basic!! - an americano with a little dash of milk.
MYM General Manager
Helen has been with the Workspace Group since 2014 working in a variety of roles from employer services to employment support and corporate services. Helen has been in her current position as General Manager of MYM Recruitment from February 2020. Helen has a background in leisure management which she worked in for 6 years prior to joining Workspace.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? Making a difference to peoples lives. It brings great job satisfaction.
- How do you relax outside of work? Outside of work I love spending as much time as I can with my little girl Fiadh. I’m not sure at times you would call it relaxing though!!
- Quote you live by? Don’t complain about things you are not willing to change.
- How do you take your coffee? Milky, with a biscuit to dip of course!
Tina has been employed with MYM Recruitment from April 2020. More recently she worked for our sister company Network Personnel as an Employment Coach since May 2016. Prior to starting with Network Personnel Tina had an employment background in Sales Management and Recruitment. Tina has one daughter named Ellie and a dog named Sugar
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? I love the fast pace and exciting nature of recruitment. I absolutely love the diversity of the role and the range of people I talk to and meet on a daily basis.
- How do you relax outside of work? I love to read, walk and of course socialise
- Quote you live by? Helping one person might not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.
- How do you take your coffee? Strong and often!
Erin joined MYM as a Recruitment Consultant in June 2019 and is based in the Letterkenny office. Previous to working for MYM, Erin worked within the Leisure industry for 14 years in various roles throughout her career in Scotland where Erin is originally from.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? Not every day is the same and we are always kept on our toes.
- How do you relax outside of work? There's no such thing when you have children LOL, though I do love to run, especially on the beach.
- Quote you live by? You're not here for a long time, you're here for a good time.
- How do you take your coffee? ¼ Water ¾ milk
Claire started MYM in August 2019, providing both employers and candidates with a friendly, personal and effective service. She has over the years had administrator roles and now loves the diversity of different sectors and working as part of the MYM team. She is a mother to 3 boys 22, 20 and 10, who live with her in Burt, Co. Donegal.
- What’s your favourite thing about your job? I love that is every day is different. It’s a diverse working environment which has proven good for business performance.
- How do you relax outside of work? I do an exercise class a couple of times a week, I dabble in running and enjoy Netflix accompanied by chocolate.
- Quote you live by? Life is like riding a bike, to keep your balance you have to keep moving.
- How do you take your coffee? I take my coffee with lots of milk!