Accounts Administrator JO4545
MYM Recruitment is now working with a family owned & operated business, who are now seeking a full-time Accounts Administrator. This is a great opportunity for the right person, that person must hold strong communication & numerical skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and possess strong attention to detail.
- Raising of purchase/sales orders and invoicing through Sage 50 financial accountant package, via multiple currencies
- Processing and paying supplier invoices in line with payment terms and credit control function
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Liaising with and preparing files for accountant
- Monthly Journal entry processing, review and approval
- Support data integrity and preparation of financial information to ensure confidentiality, completeness, accuracy, timeliness and accessibility of financial information
- Strong knowledge of VAT, including preparation and file VAT Returns in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Processing payroll for employees in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Prepare and file Intrastat Returns in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Prepare projections, perform variance analysis as and when required
- Perform ad hoc and special project assignments, as required
- Full knowledge of Sage 50 Cloud Accounts and Brightpay.
- A minimum of 3 years industry/practice experience in a busy accounting environment
- Strong understanding and knowledge of accounting processes
- Strong computer and Microsoft Excel skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible