Accounts Administrator JO4740
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are excited to be working with our new Mid-Ulster client. Established almost 20 years ago they are now one of the most well recognised companies in their industry. As a family run company, they have a strong personal stake in every project they undertake. They now wish to recruit highly driven Accounts Administrator to join their busy finance team.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Responsible for processing and checking customer invoices and credit notes on the Company accounting system – Sage Accounts
- Reconcile customer accounts and credit control duties as required
- Taking payments from customers
- Support the Contract Managers with their weekly claims, invoices, payments and administrative duties
- Complete bank and credit card reconciliations
- Generate monthly reports
- Ensuring a professional approach is always delivered with an emphasis on maintaining confidentiality
- Provide cover for colleagues during periods of absence
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by management
- Experience working in a similar role in a Finance/Accounts Department using Sage Accounts
- A high level of IT literacy.
- Accounts qualification desirable.
- Be self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible