Administration Officer JO4744
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are working with our new Ballymena client who are one of the largest food producers in the United Kingdom. Due to demand an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administration Officer on a full time basis to join a highly skilled team.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures (SOPs) are written are in the correct format, document controlled and verified by the Department Manager and HS&E Manager.
- Work with the site HSE team to ensure risk assessments for all new and existing SOPs are updated accordingly.
- Review SOPs against relevant jobs, making any necessary changes and communicate changes to Operational Trainers and Team Leaders in order that staff are trained accordingly.
- Update the training department skills matrix with the latest version of SOP against each job.
- Provide assistance to the Training Officer to ensure all training matrices are up to date.
- Provide weekly update for the Training Manager on activity on SOPs in respect of agreed targets.
- Ensure that all SOPs are up to date and ready for inspection by Site Management, internal and external auditors.
- Ensure that you understand and adhere to your personal responsibilities with regard to the Health and Safety at Work NI Order 1978, Environmental Protection Act 1990, Site Environmental Permit, Company HSE policies, site safety rules and procedures at all times.
- Good communication, planning and organisational skills
- Results orientated
- Recognised PC skills, particularly Excel
- Data driven, disciplined and detail orientated
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible