MYM Recruitment continue to recruit for a well established company, who now require a general assistant to work in their busy office environment, covering a multi-functional role in aspects of:
- Computer literate in various computer packages ie Sage Payroll/Office 365
- 2-3 years previous experience in a similar role/setting.
- previous experience of a busy switchboard and dealing with internal queries/clients
- Team player, Efficient, Productive.
- Flexible, available for overtime ie additional hours in line with demand
- Excellent communication skills
- Egar to learn and grow with the job, training as part of a multi-criteria role
- Payroll/Accounts Qualification
- Higher level qualification relating to the job
- Knowledgeable about shipping/Agri shipping
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Carrigans, CO. Donegal: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Leaving Certificate (preferred)
- Office or administration: 3 years (preferred)
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible