MYM Recruitment are excited to be working with our Draperstown client who are one of the longest established private trading groups in Northern Ireland and have developed a strong reputation as one of the leading land, property, construction and manufacturing specialists. Due to continued growth they are seeking to recruit an Administrator to join the Pre-Contracts Department. Reporting to the Senior Estimating Manager you will be responsible for various administrative functions within the department.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Respond to and follow up enquiries using appropriate methods including telephone, email etc
- Copy, log and fulfil filing duties
- Print relevant details
- Update relevant databases
- Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- To maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training
- To always represent and implement an excellent Public Relations and professional image of HBL to our clients, design teams, general public and within HBL
- To undertake other tasks as and when required.
- Good educational attainment including min GCSE/equivalent Mathematics & English.
- Previous office employment experience required.
- Excellent IT skills and working experience on a range of IT packages.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Minimum HND qualification in Engineering/Construction related discipline.
- 1 year experience or more in an office-based role.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible