AutoCAD Administrator JO4613
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new client who are a dynamic and progressive specialist joinery and interior fit-out contractor who have built a reputation for excellence and innovation and has an international track record of achievement. Due to expanding workload the opportunity has now arisen for Administrator within our Antrim office. Working within the busy Design Department the successful candidate will assist the Senior Document Controller with the effective control of project documentation across all projects.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Recording flow of documentation.
- Reproduction of drawings and documents (hardcopy and electronic).
- Registering and distribution of incoming and outgoing drawings and documentation.
- Quality checking of documentation before distribution to client document management systems.
- Organising and maintaining the samples library and issuing samples for live contracts.
- Providing administrative support to the Design Team
- Developing an understanding of 2D and 3D drawing and AutoCAD software through on-the-job training and development and external courses where relevant.
- Applicants must have previous admin experience in a busy environment.
- Excellent IT and organisational skills.
- Candidates should also be pro-active with an eye for detail and the ability to deal with heavy workloads.
- Previous experience in a similar role and experience of AutoCAD would be an advantage.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, training and personal development opportunities and a range of initiatives designed to support a healthy work/life balance.
Core benefits include:
- Additional holidays
- Enhanced pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Length of service awards
- Employee wellness programme
- Working from home scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible