Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
Monday – Thursday 9am – 5pm
MYM Recruitment are currently working with our new Portrush client who are searching for an experienced Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is interested in improving their skills by joining their currently highly experienced team on a part time basis.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Answering and transferring calls and taking messages.
- Organising travel arrangements.
- Responding to customer enquiries.
- Post sort, distribute and scan.
- Renewal of companywide insurance; renewal annually and maintenance of documentation.
- Ordering and Administration of orders.
- 1+ years experience in a similar role
- Training or experience in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to accurately input data
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Organised and methodical approach to tasks
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible