Aftersales Administrator JO4450
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our Dungiven client in their search for an Aftersales Administrator to join their busy team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to bring confidence and energy to the role.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Answer/log phone/email enquiries and action them in conjunction with relevant surveyor(s).
- Undertake customer service actions including courtesy calls on receipt of client instructions/authorisations.
- Log all authorisations onto employer database, to prepare authorisations and pass schedules of works to site personnel in conjunction with relevant surveyor(s).
- Organise emergency works.
- Deal with customer queries and issues.
- Send regular updates to clients.
- Log all job progress updates on client portals and maintain company database system.
- Work in accordance with company standards.
- Undertake general filing and administrative duties.
- Respond to requests from information as required.
- Undertake other tasks as and when required.
- Good educational attainment including min GCSE/equivalent Mathematics & English.
- At least 1 year’s employment in office environment.
- Excellent IT skills and working experience on a range of IT packages.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Ability to work proficiently both independently and as part of a hardworking team.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible