Area Sales Manager JO4991
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our existing Toome client. Due to a current surge in demand, they require an Area Sales Manager to join their team covering Republic of Ireland Sales. Reporting to the National Sales Manager they are responsible for maximising sales revenue from new and existing customers by telephone and direct contact calls.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Manage existing accounts to maintain and increase revenue through strategic account planning, promotions, displays, training etc
- Management & growth of customer relationships to meet the companies commercial, strategic and sales expectations
- Manage & control accountable expenditure within budget and process, for example displays, samples, marketing materials, brochures, internal visits etc.
- Implement programmes to ensure a satisfactory standard of service and customer satisfaction, in conjunction with your Key Account Manager.
- 5 years’ + experience in field or customer facing sales within a B2B sales environment
- Source, develop and win new business opportunities with the assistance of the business development team
- Competence and experience in account Growth, generating new business and Key Account Management
- Ability to demonstrate strong sales capability with the ability to upsell to customers
- Ability to develop and maintain customer/client relationships and to manage these relationships to meet our commercial and sales expectations
- Experience in the use of KPIs to track performance
- Experience of working within the Kitchen marketplace preferred
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible