Assembly Fitter JO4542
Excellent rates of pay depending on experience
Mon – Thurs 7:30am to 5:30pm (on occasions you will be required to work additional hours for the proper performance of your duties paid at the agreed contracted rate)
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new client who have over fifty years’ experience in the field and currently manufacture a range of shredding machines which can be adapted to suit specific needs. Due to a surge in demand, our client is seeking to appoint Assembly Fitters to join their busy team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembly fitting of manufactured & bought in components.
- Use of power and manual tooling.
- Reading and understanding of engineering drawings.
- Ensuring the safe and controlled movement of production parts.
- Working as part of a team to develop continuous improvement.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Ability to use hand & powered tools.
- Experience in mechanical fitting with at least 1 years’ experience of working in a similar environment.
- Full clean drivers’ licence.
- Experience of working in ISO 9001-2008 quality environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience of working in a similar environment would be desirable.
- Experienced in fitting of electrics & hydraulics.
- Ability to spray paint.
- Ability to MIG & stick welding.
- Forklift licence.
- CSR health & safety card holder.
- First Aid trained.
- Good attitude to work.
- Conscientious and responsible.
- Comfortable working in a team-based environment.
- This role offers an excellent salary to the right candidate dependent on experience.
- Excellent working conditions in a modern factory premises.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible