Assembly Fitters JO4468
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new client in Campsie who are a global manufacturer of materials processing machinery and aerial work platforms. They are increasing production levels because of continuing successes and for this reason, they are expanding their team of Assembly Fitters and have opportunities for immediate starts.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Assembly line fitting
- Use of power and manual tools
- Reading and understanding of engineering drawings
- Meeting set targets whilst working on the production line
- Ensuring the safe and controlled movement of production parts
- The ideal applicant will have experience working in a similar manufacturing environment.
- Hydraulic/ mechanical fitting (any industry)
- The ability to read and understand technical engineering drawings
- Working to strict health and safety procedures
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible