Bakery Van Delivery Driver JO4906
MYM Recruitment are continuing to work with our client, an expanding business within Mid-Ulster who are looking for a Bakery Van Delivery Driver to join their busy team. It is an exciting new role to help the business grow and it will entail assuming full responsibility for servicing both new and existing customer needs in the Mid-Ulster area and further afield.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Liaise with and support the team to generate sales.
- Liaise with current and potential customers, identifying needs and opportunities.
- Ensure sales are processed promptly and accurately.
- Ensure customer enquiries are processed efficiently.
- Identify and promote sales opportunities using a variety of mediums.
- Maintain effective communications with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Update information as required.
- Maintain good knowledge of products available.
- To undertake other tasks as and when required.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar role preferred.
- Proven track record of sales and meeting targets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be customer focused and experienced in dealing with members of the public.
- Previous food selling experience preferred.
- Determination to meet sales targets and to manage stock.
- Someone who relishes a challenge.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Must be over 25 with a full clean driving licence.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible