Bid Writer JO4609
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are continuing to work our existing client in Magherafelt who operate throughout Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland and consistently deliver high quality, fully transparent services on every level. They are currently seeking to recruit a Bid Writer who will play a key role within their head office in Magherafelt.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Researching and identifying suitable business opportunities in line with the company strategy via online portals and ongoing research.
- Management of all pre tender processes including co-ordination of documents, circulation of clarifications within the team and maintaining all internal databases with relevant information.
- Working closely with the estimating department and preparing quality submissions for price/quality weighted tenders.
- Preparing and submitting applications for Industry Awards.
- Report to the Board monthly to advise on business opportunities.
- Co-ordinating all parties through pre- tender meetings to ensure ownership is allocated to the relevant staff members facilitating the highest quality bid submissions.
- Ensure that strict deadlines and quality standards are met in relation to return of quality submissions.
- Maintain a detailed and up to date library of previous tenders, completed projects, CVs and photographs, necessary for future bids.
- Compose high quality tender responses utilising the skills of other company employees where necessary.
- Liaise with clients for feedback on submissions and make improvements accordingly.
- Attend industry events as necessary to gain market intelligence and to increase and enforce brand awareness.
- Maintain the Social Media platforms with relevant and content driven posts.
- Compose and utilise Marketing material to support promotions/industry events/client meetings.
- Research new market and industry trends/legislation to remain competitive.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Highly organised with an eye for detail.
- Good written communication skills and a Flair for written presentations
- GCSE Maths and English.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- IT Literate in Word and Excel.
- Good Communication & excellent organisational Skills
- The ability to deal with the unexpected & good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to focus & remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to keep track of multiple tasks or projects & good time management.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible