Butcher/Fresh Food Manager, JO3889
MYM continue to work with its client who have an excellent opportunity for a Full-Time Butcher/Fresh Food Manager in a well established retail businesses. We are looking for a high calibre, self-motivated individual who has an ability to work at a high intensity to join the existing successful team.
An excellent opportunity exists for a Butcher/Fresh Food Manager in an established retail merchants. We are looking for an mature, ambitious, presentable, energetic individual who has an ability to work at a high intensity to join the successful team in our Foodstore. The successful candidate will ideally have some experience in a similar customer facing environment and possess excellent customer service skills.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Experience in a similar role required.
- Boning, trimming and cutting meat.
- Development of an existing deli.
- Ability/understanding of HACCP and Food Safety regulations.
- Stocktaking and stock rotation.
- Dealing with customers and providing excellent customer service in order to maximise sales and customer retention
- Preparing attractive and functional display counters.
- Excellent cutting and knife skills.
- Ability to order stock, add margin, and cut to order.
- Ability to provide weekly offers for marketing purposes.
- Fluent & Articulate English Speaker
- Ability to work off own initiative on a daily basis
- Medium to heavy lifting will be required as part of this role
- A good knowledge of computers required, training will be provided.
- Ability to converse in Irish (preferred but not essential)
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible