Chef De Partie JO4818
MYM Recruitment are continuing to work with our client who are looking to recruit a Chef De Partie to work in their stunning award winning hotel.
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Assign and monitor production and prep duties to the team. Ensure that prep levels are met at all
- Assist with supervising the preparation of all food items ensuring quality and correct quantity. Will
supervise in the absence of management.
- Prepares all food items in accordance with established recipes and quality standards in a timely
- Inspects the cleanliness of all kitchen work stations, tools, equipment and supplies and ensures the
proper food handling techniques are being followed.
- Communicates with Head Chef/Sous Chefs in relation to:
Quantity of product – abundance or shortage.
Quality of product.
Any staff concerns or performance issues.
- Guide the team to ensure that all stores and fridges including, fresh produce, meat and dry goods,
are stored in the respective storage areas in an organized way.
- Ensures that hotel cost control policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Assists with kitchen inventories on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- To assist the Head Chef and Sous Chef in ensuring that all staff members are trained in standard
operating procedures and in all tasks required in the kitchen operation.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
- • To fulfil your obligations under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1989 and any revisions or additional
legislation made thereto.
• To ensure that reasonable care is taken for health and safety of you, other employees, guests and
any other persons on the premises.
• To keep your work area tidy and safe and report any hazard, accident, loss or damage to
• To be aware of trained first-aid personnel on the premises and the location of the first aid box.
• To observe all safety rules and procedures, including those laid down in the Health & Safety
Statement for your place of work.
• To participate in fire and accident drills as directed by the hotel safety officer.
• To inform management immediately in the event that you are personally involved in any accident or
incident on the hotel grounds or if you are witness to an accident or incident involving a third party,
e.g. colleague, guest or visit agent.
• To keep staff/work areas tidy safe and report any hazard, accident, loss or damage to management
and observe all requirements under Health and Safety at Work act (1989).
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible