Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be continuing to work with our new Ballymena client who are the market leaders in their industry. Due to ongoing demand they are currently seeking to appoint a Cleaner for their Ballymena store on a part time basis.
Monday – Saturday 8am – 11am (4 days per week)
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- To take care of the premises and contents and to clean all furniture, fittings and equipment.
- To keep the premises, furniture and fittings in a clean condition and all work undertaken will be of a skilled nature.
- To keep in a clean condition all glass in doors, windows, etc.
- To maintain and clean the general corridors and associated areas on a daily basis.
- To maintain and clean offices and toilet as per an agreed schedule.
- 1+ Years’ experience in a similar role.
- Work swiftly, efficiently and can work well under pressure.
- You have a respectful manner who can work well as part of a wider team.
- You will take pride in your work and are self-motivated and can also work independently.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible