CNC Machine Operator JO5094
Our client have an excellent opportunity for an experienced CNC Machine Operator to join a highly skilled team.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Work within a busy workshop to produce high quality products
- Be responsible for operating, programming and setting up Mill, lathe and Plasma machines
- Ensuring that production targets are set and achieved
- Liaising directly with the Production Manager you will be responsible for working to tight deadlines and must have the ability to work under pressure and read drawings to exact specifications with minimum supervision.
- Ideally you will have previous experience operating CNC machines to a high standard.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible