CNC Operator JO4457
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new Magherafelt client who were established in 1946 and have been providing their fabrication and passenger information system services to clients across Ireland for over 60 years on a tailor made basis. They wish to recruit a talented CNC Operator to join their busy team.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- To set up the turning centre and necessary tools.
- To operate the turning centre to produce standard and bespoke components to the required production schedule, in accordance with instruction provided.
- To read, understand and correctly implement technical drawings.
- To develop manufacturing processes to maximise efficiency and potential of the Turning Centre.
- To work with the production team in generating innovative work processes to manufacture the end product.
- To handle, transport and store component parts as per training and instruction.
- To maintain work equipment and a safe, well organised workstation.
- To comply with company policies and procedures.
- To be flexible with work hours, depending on production requirements.
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed with the General Manager / Supervisor.
- Good standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent
- Previous experience of turning, milling and drilling on a CNC Turning Centre.
- Good knowledge of setting and operating Fanuc controls
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Ability to use dimensional measuring equipment
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible