Contracts Administrator JO4990
MYM Recruitment are working with our client in Magherafelt for the recruitment of a Contracts Administrator on a full time permanent basis.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Monitoring invoicing timelines and cashflow performance and reporting.
- Audit and approval of subcontractor invoices and resolution of discrepancies.
- Monitoring contract compliance and ensuring standards are met and maintained.
- Obtain quotes from supply chain, compile estimates for contract works.
- Monitor and manage statutory approvals /certifications and contract compliance requirements for individual contracts.
- Track contract compliance and correspondences, ensuring timelines are met.
- Log and track team tasks and ensure actions are completed on time.
- Monitor and report on progress against team KPIs and targets.
- Undertake training and attend meetings as required for the proper performance of duties.
- Preparation and submission of job costs / coding in line with the contract Schedule of Rates.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required from time-to-time.
- Experience working in a similar role, preferably in a construction related environment
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C and above
- Proactive and the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Excel and Xero
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workload & work on own initiative
- A positive, proactive approach to working in a team environment along with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible