Contracts Manager JO4636
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment is working with a client to recruit a Contracts Manager. If successful you will be joining a fantastic company with state-of-the-art facilities and incredible plans for the future. The successful candidate must be someone who will invest in the team, will be passionate about their job and wants to be part of the company’s journey. As Contract Manager, you will be required to assist in the delivery of the organisations works programme from inception to completion, ensuring that projects are delivered within the agreed cost and time parameters.
- Providing estimates of cost.
- Overseeing the preparation of design drawings in conjunction with Designers.
- Prepare and action design, manufacturing and installation programmes.
- Assisting with the procurement of contractors.
- Agreeing variations and valuations.
- Contract administration.
- Leading projects from inception to conclusion and will require supervising a number of projects, liaising with architects, site foremen, procurement team, subcontractors, clients and office staff.
- Attending client meetings during the construction and handover of the project.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Completed a degree, HNC, HND in a building, surveying, construction or architectural discipline with 3 year’s post qualification experience in the procurement and management of construction projects, OR;
- Time served with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Construction Management Experience
- Awareness of Health and Safety Legislation
- Excellent Communication Skills, both Verbal and Written
- Commercial and Contractual Experience
- Exceptional Negotiation Skills
- Extensive IT
- An Adaptable and Flexible Attitude
- The Ability to Work to Exceptionally High Standards
- Good Time and People Management Skills
- The Capability of Working as Part of a Team
- Financial Awareness
- A Pro-active Approach
- A Valid Driving License
- Previous experience in an Electrical Contracts management role would be advantageous.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible