Customer Service Advisor JO4716
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our Magherafelt client who are market leaders in their industry. Due to continued success, they are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their busy customer service team. The successful candidate should be an energetic, customer-focused person who will be responsible for dealing proficiently with customer queries and ensuring our customers receive the best possible service.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Engaging with customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Answering telephone calls and dealing proficiently with customer queries.
- Liaising with customers regarding installation schedules and service call dates.
- Taking phone orders and payments and raising invoices.
- Administering web orders and raising sales invoices.
- Updating and checking customer CRM database.
- Any other administrative duty deemed necessary by management, including cover for reception and other administrative roles.
- Excellent telephone, communication and organisational skills.
- Good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- GCSE Maths and English, or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office within strict deadlines
- Two years’ recent experience in a similar role.
- Sage 50 Accounts experience.
- Customer Relationship Manager database experience.
- Microsoft Suite experience – Excel & Word, email.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible