Customer Service Representative JO4406
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new client who are an international multi-service provider, offering textile, hygiene and facility service solutions and are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative. The suitable candidate will be responsible for ensuring an efficient service to their customers based in leading industries in NI, Monaghan, Clones & Carrrickmacross.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Support the Service Manager and NI Team with the most up to date data and information received from the Customer.
- Building and maintaining a relationship with our customers including regular face to face meetings
- Visit customer base regularly to ensure good customer relations, to resolve service issues, to review contracts, to retain business
- Liaising with Production / Distribution departments to ensure the Customer requirements are communicated clearly and any potential issues are addressed and communicated back to Customer.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships at all levels in the business and with the Customer.
- Ability to handle pressure and high volume of work at peak periods. Attention to detail extremely important.
- Good organisation skills and ability to multitask and prioritise tasks as required.
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, E-Mail, Pivot Tables etc).
- Good business understanding and commercial skills
- Customer minded problem solver – proactive.
- Team player
- Full Driving Licence
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible