Established in 1976, our client has grown to become one of the largest and most innovative producers of building materials for a diverse range of market sectors. Business growth has been facilitated through continuous product development, investment in state of the art production technology and the on-going training and development of all employees. They are seeking to appoint the following position based at their Ardboe facility:
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and willing individuals who will play a key customer services role within the company. The Despatch Co-ordinators will be responsible for the effective co-ordination of despatching and quality control of the pre stress Flooring deliveries to a wide range of customers based throughout Northern Ireland and England
The successful candidates must be friendly, outgoing and customer focused at all times ensuring customer requirements are consistently met in a professional, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Professional and helpful telephone manner with a determination to ensure customers are serviced in a timely and proficient manner.
- Previous experience in a similar role, although not essential, would be a distinct advantage.
- Have good clerical skills, be computer literate with a basic knowledge of Sage.
- Ability to demonstrate sound organisational and logistical skills.
- Flexible to work early mornings, late evenings and weekends as required within an existing shift pattern.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible