E-Commerce Executive/Web Developer JO3951
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new client, who is fast becoming one of the leading suppliers throughout the UK and Ireland for Pick-up, 4×4, SUV and Van Accessories. To continue our growth we are looking for a highly motivated well driven E-Commerce Executive/Web Developer to join our Online Team.
- Designing and developing the company websites including the implementation of SEO techniques (Promotions, product listings and product image)
- Actively improving the performance of our online sales channels (eBay, Amazon and our Website)
- Proactively develop Google Analytics and AdWords to increase web traffic and sales
- Improve product pages, section and brand landing pages which include search engine optimized content and banners in line with other company marketing material.
- Use data to develop insights to enhance the customer journey and maximise sales opportunities.
- Contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies to meet targets
- Conduct keyword research, analysis, and keyword expansion
- Creating, publishing and managing content
- Managing new product launches online
- Optimize products to e-commerce marketplace channels
- Liaising with customers when necessary in order to help with email and telephone enquiries
- GCSE Maths and English
- 3 years+ of WordPress experience
- At least 1 year of WooCommerce experience
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Good analytic skills
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment, under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Self-motivated and confident decision-maker with the ability to apply solutions and a positive “can-do” attitude
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office with the ability to adapt quickly to new systems
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible