Finance Assistant JO4607
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new Mallusk client who are one of Northern Irelands leading companies in their field. They are a market leader, with a family-run feel, and due to demand, they currently they have an opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join their accounts team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will provide an effective support to the finance and operations teams and to liaise with group with respect to Accounts Receivable, Credit Control and Accounts Payable processes.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong application to perform tasks accurately to a high standard.
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable processes
- Ideally have understanding and experience of working with RCT/CIS subcontractor’s tax
- Ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and to meet associated deadlines
- General competence and confidence in use of new and varied IT systems would be beneficial and computer literate in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word .
- Strong communicator, with the ability to interact with different teams across the business.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible