Food Production Manager JO4912
Have you been working in the food industry for many years and feel you have what it takes to step up to Production Management? Our company are looking for an ambitious Food Production Manager to join their expanding team. The core responsibilities of the role will focus around Health and Safety, Quality Process and Hygiene, Customer Service, Plant Performance, People Management and Communication.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing priorities for the production plan.
- Directing, managing and co-ordinating all despatch activities.
- Managing people and performance monitoring within the despatch area.
- Achieving targets set by the Factory Manager including the efficiencies, product quality, customer specifications and delivery requirements.
- Finished stocks and stock control.
- Recording and monitoring of all returnable movements.
- Cost control.
- Experience within a Production Shift Manager/Production Manager level role within the food industry desirable.
- Warehousing and/or logistics and/or production management within a complex and fast-moving environment.
- Experience in production planning, implementing systems and procedures to drive and improve operational efficiencies and capability.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible