General Manager JO4410
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our existing Maghera client who are a Supply and Fit Facades Company that specialise in a wide range of rainscreen cladding options and fully certified thru wall fire rated systems. Due to a restructure within the Company, they are currently recruiting for a General Manager to join their team to oversee the running of this successful business. The successful candidate will have strong leadership and excellent communication skills. They will bring confidence and energy to the role, be IT literate and possess good presentation techniques.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Oversee all operations reporting directly to Company directors.
- Establish, implement, and monitor company policies, systems, processes, and objectives to boost long term business success and meet expansion goals
- Report directly to the directors on operational and financial performance.
- Perform gap analysis and advise on areas needing cost reduction and process improvement
- Manage project progress and implement approved changes according to the change management plan if required.
- Provide a strong leadership support function to the team and motivate staff to achieve their pre-determined goals.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with clients, suppliers, and subcontractors
- Review and develop key performance indicators of all staff and provide performance appraisals.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators are in place and that production targets are met.
- Implement any new agreed policies and procedures relating to the production process or any other aspect of the business.
- Be a key member of the Senior Management Team in all aspects of future planning, strategy and development of the organisation.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Bring confidence and energy to the role, be IT literate and possess good presentation techniques.
- Must be a problem solver, a decision-maker, and make a positive contribution to the future growth of the company.
- Should be hardworking, honest, and reliable.
- Should be very hands on and be able to work as part of a team but also use own initiative.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible