General Operatives JO3653
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with their new client who specialise in Contract Furniture design for businesses in the commercial and hospitality sectors throughout the UK and Ireland. Due to expansion they currently require a number of temporary General Operatives for an immediate start for an ongoing contract.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Working within a team on a production line to assemble hand sanitising stations.
- Using small hand tools.
- Completing all tasks to a high quality finish.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Follow established safety rules, regulations, and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Managing workloads to meet targets and deadlines.
- The successful candidate must have 1 years’ hands on experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent ability to manage deadlines and multitask.
- A can-do attitude and a team player.
- A willingness and enthusiasm to help other team members as and when required.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible