General Operatives JO4111
MYM Recruitment are excited to be working with their new client who deliver a complete textile rental and laundry service to all types of activities. We offer everything from clothing to chef ware, cloths, entrance mats, mops, bed and bath linen and hygiene equipment to public toilets. Across our four business lines – Hospitality, Healthcare, Workwear and Facility – we work with thousands of organisations all over Europe. Due to a current surge in demand, they now wish to recruit a temporary and permanent General Operatives to join their busy team. Full Training and Manual Handling will be provided.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- To sort soiled linen prepare for washing
- Feed clean linen through machines for ironing and folding
- Package orders and ensure that they are correct
- Carry out any miscellaneous production tasks that may be required
- General Operatives may be required to work in any area of the plant. These areas include the Wash house (in check), production floor or dispatch
- Good communications skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and work on their own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work and training.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible