Goods In and Store Coordinator JO4745
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
7:15am – 4:30pm Monday to Thursday | 7:15am – 3:15pm Friday
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for our Cookstown client who have over 25 years industry experience. Due to continued growth they require Sales Advisors to join their expanding sales team.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Receiving / booking goods in and storing in the correction location.
- Transacting movement of goods between all sites.
- Ensuring all goods received are correct, delivery paperwork corresponds to pallets / packages and any discrepancies are raised immediately with purchasing.
- Communicating effectively with purchasing, highlighting any delays with part deliveries received.
- Ensuring stores are kept organised – bin and store area locations correctly labelled, reflected in the system and physically.
- Keen eye for stock control, ensuring all bins are replenished and highlighting any items needing ordered.
- Stock is replenished effectively, min / max levels are correct and working – adjusting accordingly with purchasing.
- Monitoring of PO shipping dates and liaising with purchasing when goods are not received on time.
- Assist with packing and dispatch if required.
- Investigate any stock discrepancies whether it’s linked to movements, BOM’s etc.
- Proactive with any problems and suggesting improvements.
- Assisting with machine BOM developments and updates in line with component changes.
- Monitor shop counter and assist if needed with any small sales / repair queries.
- Previous experience working in Goods In and Store.
- Candidate coming from a similar industry with practical knowledge is preferred.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated individual who can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Computer literacy skills.
- A forward-thinking, ‘can do’, positive attitude.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible