Graduate Project Engineer JO4734
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are continuing to work our existing Magherafelt client. They operate throughout Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland and consistently deliver high quality, fully transparent services on every level. They currently are seeking to recruit a Graduate Project Engineer who will play an important role within the company sites.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Carry out normal trade related daily duties and completing appointments issued through PDA system
- Assisting the area supervisor & planner with the organising of the jobs for the operations team and overall operational aspects of the contract.
- Responsible for ensuring Health and Safety standards and protocols are maintained with onsite teams, completing H&S audits, accident reporting and toolbox talk delivery
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering or related discipline.
- Experienced in Facilities Management Industry
- CSR Supervisor Card or NVQ equivalent
- IT Skills & knowledge of Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel,)
- Previous Experience working on heating maintenance
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible