Head of Talent JO4546
MYM Recruitment are continuing to work our existing client in Magherafelt. They operate throughout Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland and consistently deliver high quality, fully transparent services on every level. They currently are seeking to recruit an experienced Head of Talent who will play a vital role within their Head office. The role is key to delivery of the evolving Talent Strategy as the company grows, as well as supporting business improvement initiatives across the company as may be required working collaboratively with the senior leadership team.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
In line with the Company’s overall Vision and Strategy, you will work with the Management Team to identify current and future skill and resource gaps, recruiting the requisite Talent where necessary.
- While reviewing/creating Job Specifications and CPD plans with the managers, identify areas of improvement in the business process and departmental communication.
- Manage the marketing of new roles to attract the best Talent for each role including managing agencies, referral programmes and social media
- Assess Talent as part of the interview process to determine the best candidate for the various positions.
- Ensure new employees are properly inducted embedding practices that help employees become part of the organisation and makes an active shift towards the contribution to organisational goals.
- Promote awareness through effective communication of career opportunities across CFM and work to design programmes for high potential team members and career pathways
- Third level qualification
- Can demonstrate a fresh, imaginative and innovate approach to:
- leading and managing a HR function / department
- leading and managing a recruitment/talent function /department
- retention of talent
- development and improvement of talent
- performance management at all levels across the business
- Competency in HR systems
- Available to work flexible hours and to travel as necessary to CFM sites &depots
- Current driving licence and vehicle insured for business use
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) status.
- Experience of working with in the Construction Industry.
- A post graduate qualification in human resources or a related discipline e.g., business studies, law, occupational psychology.
- A strong working knowledge of employment law issues in Northern Ireland and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations using a pragmatic and common-sense approach.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible