HR Business Support JO4713
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new Mid Ulster client who were established in 2010. Due to the current level of workload, they now require a HR Business Support to join their busy team on a part time basis.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Provide advice and guidance on all HR Matters.
- Maintain accurate payroll records for monthly payroll processing across NI, UK and other regions where applicable.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of HR Policies and Procedures and support and guidance to Line Managers and employees in line with these HR policies, procedures and relevant legislation.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are being complied and aligned with most recent legislation.
- Manage the full Recruitment Process for the company including advertising, shortlisting, and interviewing and preparation of employment contracts and distribution of same.
- Onboarding, Induction and Probation procedures for all new employees.
- To ensure accurate records have been kept throughout the year in compliance with GDPR requirements, including contracts and all new starter and leaver documentation, etc.
- Support functional leads in identifying team training and development needs and in the performance management process by coaching line managers and employees as required.
- Support the Leadership team with Organisational Design and Change Management.
- Collating monthly HR metrics and report on effectiveness of HR Strategies.
- Undertake continuing professional development activity to ensure awareness of current legislation and trends.
- Work with management to prioritise actions.
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as determined by company management.
- CIPD Level 5 Accredited.
- BSC in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- 5+ years’ generalist HR experience
- Experience providing advice and guidance on HR policies and processes.
- Experience PAYE and Statutory requirements.
- Ability to run reports and identify data trends Skills and Competencies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Excellent integrity, compliance and confidentiality skills.
- Evidence of well-developed organisational, planning and time management abilities
- Passion for continuous process improvement and simplification
- Proven ability to achieve results while working independently and on own initiative.
- Proficient in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible